OpenRatio AB (Sweden)
is looking for Android developers to join us in our Belgrade office and work with a strong team on our mobile projects. Become a part of fast growing development team!
Android Developer will be responsible for developing highly-trafficked, highly-engaging, innovative mobile applications. This candidate must be solutions-oriented and must have the ability to think independently but also collaboratively with others.
What you need for this position:
- Solid / Advanced knowledge of Java language
- Solid CS background – algorithms, data structures, software design
- Android/Java/Eclipse/Android Studio/ADT/ADB background and experience
- Excellent understanding of Android UI and layout implementation by design
- Knowledge of OOP concepts
- Android System Architecture, SQLite, multithreading and asynchronous programming
- Source control systems (Git, SVN, Perforce, etc.)
- Experience working with remote data via REST, JSON and XML
- Strong team orientation, self-motivated, creative, open-minded and loyal
- Solid English skills, written and spoken.
It is an advantage if you have:
- Graduate or undergraduate of Software Engineering
- Previous working experience ( not necessary for junior position ).
- Ability to work in small iterative cycles with a larger goal.
- Initiative and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to recognize and correctly apply basic software design patterns.
- Interest to learn as well as share your knowledge and ideas with your co-workers.
- Google Play Services, Parse, Facebook SDK
What’s in it for you:
- Your development skills are valued more than the length of your professional experience.
- Pleasant working environment.
- Open-minded approach to your ideas and suggestions.
- Personal and professional growth.
- Permanent employment.
If you have the passion and enthusiasm for programming we may have an exciting opportunity for you!
Send applications to: email@example.com