Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Aspire Technology is an innovative R&D and Professional Services company, with a core competence in Mobile Telecommunications. Our customers include mobile network operators and the world’s leading supplier of telecommunications products and services.
Our Software Development Engineers develop software and products to enhance and maintain Mobile Broadband Networks, primarily in WCDMA based systems. You will be involved in the full life cycle of software development.
We offer an exciting, fun and high-growth, work environment at Aspire Belgrade and work in close parallel with Aspire Dublin team. We hope you join us!
Your responsibilities will include:
• Production and review of design specifications;
• Implementation of design specifications;
• Unit level testing of the implementation detailed in design specifications;
• Investigation and localization of software faults in mobile operator networks;
• Continuous improvement of existing products.
Candidates are highly motivated, with the drive to solve problems and expand their knowledge. They will enjoy working with people from around the world.
• A Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering discipline (Information Technology, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications etc.);
• Working knowledge of object oriented design principles;
• Working knowledge of C++;
• Strong communication, written, and interpersonal skills;
• Attention to detail;
• Strong problem solving abilities;
• Ability to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams;
• Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
• A competitive salary.
• Extensive technical and business training.
• Mentoring and coaching sessions.
• Opportunity for career progression.
• Opportunity to travel internationally.
To apply for this role
Please email CV in English to email@example.com, including a cover letter, and quoting Job : Grad R&D 2016.