Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
TekSavvy is one of Canada’s leading independent telecommunications service providers, and a 2015 recipient of the Telecom Employer of Choice (EOC) Recognition Award.
As an Intermediate .NET Developer you are part of an agile development team building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack. You are involved in all areas of development from design to development to testing.
• College or University degree in Computer Science or a comparable experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (in English)
• Strong knowledge of object oriented programming concepts.
• Relational database design and querying concepts.
• Development experience with Microsoft .NET using C#, XML and web services.
• Familiarity with version control concepts (i.e. Team Foundation Server)
• Strong experience in building web service or WCF service for enterprise data integration
• Strong desire to learn!
• Strong analytic skills, problem solving ability and attention to details.
• Must be a team player, able to work independently with minimal supervision and under tight deadlines.
NICE TO HAVE
• SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Lync or Exchange Development Platforms
• Sitefinity CMS (or similar .NET-based CMSs)
Excellent work environment and atmosphere.
• Extensive training.
• Work on (and with) the latest technologies, tools and methodologies.
• Competitive compensation.
• Opportunity to learn and grow.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please call 061-185-6450.