Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Community manager / copywriter
u Novi Sad
In order to reinforce our digital marketing and content management team, we here at PopArt Studio from Novi Sad are searching for a Community Manager with copywriting skills, passion for digital technologies, and the written word.
Job location: Novi Sad
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- We are looking for a communicative, responsible person who can manage doing different writing-related tasks. If you understand this text (and have an idea of writing it better), please proceed and see if you are a suitable candidate for us.
- Speaking the English language – speaking/writing/reading/listening at C1-C2 level (preferably English major)
- Excellent writing skills (SR/EN) in accordance with current digital trends
- Eloquence, communicativeness (this is a must for communication with page visitors on social networks) and a high sense of responsibility (consistency to clearly outlined tasks) are the virtues every candidate should have
- Staying up-to-date with the latest digital trends: following blogs and websites relevant to SMM, SEM and SEO, useful for knowledge improvement
- Willingness to improve your own knowledge on a daily basis
- Enthusiasm and energy towards improvement are important features in the process of candidate selection
- Social media management, insight into metrics and their analysis (for business users)
- Applying digital marketing principles
- Providing feedback to content management team
- English major/communications/marketing degree
- Experience in community management
- Experience in blogging/content management
- Experience in working with WordPress
- Experience in business communication
WHAT WE OFFER
- Adequate remuneration
- Full-time working hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00-16:00)
- Permanent employment
- Office work only – freelancing is not an option. All candidates who can work from our Novi Sad office will be in advantage, but work quality will be the main factor in choosing a candidate
- Working as a part of a young, creative team
- Flexible and relaxed atmosphere, no pressure whatsoever
- Numerous advancement opportunities, in every sense
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Community manager
- Application deadline: September 15, 2016, 9:00 AM (GMT+1)
Apply and become a part of a team of one of the fastest growing interactive agencies in the region!
We will contact only candidates from Novi Sad and the surroundings who make it to the second round of our selection process.
Thank you in advance.
We are expecting your applications!
PopArt Studio d.o.o. Novi Sad