Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Who are we?
Green Park Content is a global tech-oriented content brand publisher that connects brands and people. We are the tech & the talk who operates at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of editors, journalists, SEO & SEM experts, videographers, and photographers are with the client every step of the way to ensure that his brand connects to the right audience and creates a memorable experience. This includes the creation of original and inspiring content that is relevant, innovative, and easily searchable.
We are looking for a full-time UI/UX designer to expand our team in London. You would be working on Telescope, a web-based smart data discovery tool that processes real-time data from social media and various sources around the web to detect trends and produce insights on brands, categories and their audience. You will be responsible for ensuring the user experience on the platform and designing great new features to bring the product to life.
We're looking for someone to
• Redesign an existing User Interface for an application displaying large amounts of visual content from various sources
• Produce concept sketches, wireframes and prototypes detailing user interactions with the product
• Collaborate with the product manager and front-end developer to transform use cases and user stories into functional features
• Ensure a visual identity for Telescope in compliance with existing company standards
We really need you to have
• A user-first mindset
• Experience designing web and/or mobile applications
• A wide awareness of current UX trends, tools, and best practices
• Knowledge of Axure, Balsamiq, or Visio and other graphical tools
We’d love you to have
• Familiarity with front-end development languages, or the ability to communicate effectively with front-end developers
• Prior experience as UI or UX designer
• Experience working in a startup environment
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. A link to your portfolio, website or dribble account would also be welcome.