Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
u Novi Sad
EIPIX Entertainment DOO
Location: Novi Sad
You will make the game playable, beautiful, resource friendly and immersive. Your tasks will also include improving upon existing artwork, creating in-game animations, and adding particle effects to our scenes. Finally, you will use our basic script language to control interactions within the game.
• Intermediate knowledge of 3D software
• Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop
• Basic knowledge of After Effects
• Great sense of aesthetics for art/games (HOPA/F2P games in particular)
• Great understanding of gameplay and interactions in HOPA/F2P scenes
• Basic knowledge of 2D animation (working with key frames, scaling/translating/rotating)
• Sufficient knowledge of English language
• Orientation towards teamwork and collaboration
• Basic knowledge of any programming language or script
• Experience with one or more particle system editors from video game engines or commercial software
• Experience with animation in any game engine (UDK, Unity) or proprietary level editor (Blizzard level editors, ID software level editor etc.)
• Experience with 3D modeling
• Knowledge of project management software (ActiveCollab/Trello/Jira etc.)
To apply, please fill in the contact form at http://eipix.com/join-us/ . If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keynote: A portfolio containing storyboard artwork is required for the application, preferably online.
• Continuous learning
• Entertainment zone
• Team building activities
• Pet friendly company
• Creative work environment
• 3.000 m2 of work space
• Gaming tournaments
• Numerous discounts in the Novi Sad area