• 2+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails development.
• Designing, building, and maintaining efficient and reusable Ruby on Rails code.
• Integrating client-side elements with server-side logic.
• Solid understanding of object oriented programming.
• Ability to develop and interact with RESTful APIs.
• Following best practices (test driven development, continuous integration, refac-toring, code standards).
• Using Git Version Control.
• Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business process-es.
• Familiarity with development tools such as Bower, Bundler, Rake.
Nice to have
• Computer science educational background.
• Experience with at least one more server-side language.
• Ability and willingness to learn new technologies is a plus.
The candidate should be able to give examples of work and how they faced and over-came challenges.
Along with your CV make sure to provide description of projects from your portfolio along with explanation of specific areas, team positions and contributions you have made to each of your past projects.
IM Republic, Inc. is a digital advertising agency headquartered in San Francisco. We combine marketing strategy, digital innovation, design, creativity and programming to engage today’s digital audience. Our extraordinary team of designers, developers and marketing experts have a passion for advertising and a commitment to staying on the leading edge of digital technologies. By combining our passions and skills, we are able to partner with clients to develop strategies and experiences that connect with consumers and drive interaction.
Send your application to email@example.com
IMRepublic HR Team