OpenRatio Technologies AB – Belgrade Branch office is looking for:
Job location: Belgrade
You will be a part of a team that works on our new, improved platform using Node.js technology.
In addition, you will cooperate with other back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API to our old platform during the transition process.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 3 years of experience in software development
- Writing testable, idiomatic and documented code and participating in code reviews
- Estimating tasks and be involved morning sync meetings
- Daily communication with the project manager and software architects through e-mails, conf calls, IM, etc.
- Fluency in English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Node.js, Express, not mandatory but preferred
- PHP 5/7, basic knowledge of Zend or other frameworks also preferred
- MongoDB, MySQL
- Frontend basic knowledge – Angular or React, not mandatory but preferred
- Knowledge of OOP principles
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A flexible and work environment with a chance to work with brilliant people
- Chance to influence tools and technologies we use in everyday work
- Great career opportunities in a global organisation
- Inspiring colleagues, professional challenges, conferences…
- Openness for input and ideas on how to move the products and the company forward
- We are not an outsourcing company, but a true foreign branch office
Apply to bg[dot]office[at]openratio[dot]com
Deadline for applications: 15.11.2016.