Android Developer must have strong professional experience and personal passion for mobile technologies. They will be a natural problem solver and enjoy the challenges that building innovative products can bring.
- Solid / Advanced knowledge of Java language
- Solid CS background – algorithms, data structures, software design
- Android/Java/Eclipse/Android Studio/ADT/ADB background and experience
- Excellent understanding of Android UI and layout implementation by design
- Knowledge of OOP concepts
- Android System Architecture, SQLite, multithreading and asynchronous programming
- Source control systems (Git, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Experience working with remote data via REST, JSON and XML
- Strong team orientation, self-motivated, creative, open-minded and loyal
- Solid English skills, written and spoken.
- Graduate or undergraduate of Software Engineering
- Previous working experience ( not necessary for junior position ).
- Ability to work in small iterative cycles with a larger goal.
- Initiative and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to recognize and correctly apply basic software design patterns.
- Interest to learn as well as share your knowledge and ideas with your co-workers.
- Google Play Services, Parse, Facebook SDK
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Your development skills are valued more than the length of your professional experience.
- Pleasant working environment
- Full-time contract with benefits
- Possibility to influence company decisions and roadmap
- Personal and professional growth.
We are looking for talents in Software Development that are eager to develop in the profession. If you have the passion and enthusiasm for programming we may have an exciting opportunity for you.
Application deadline: 15.11.2016.
Contact email: bg[dot]office[at]openratio[dot]com