Experienced Web Developer, Belgrade or remote
Are you ready to get involved in e-commerce and building the next big thing? Now you have the opportunity. Hub315 is managing successful e-commerce brands and is now looking for a Sr. Developer to our new office in Belgrade, Serbia.
You will be working closely with our in-house SEO and marketing specialists and have full ownership of our brands from a tech point.
We expect you can:
- Developing complex multi language WordPress website solutions with Woocommerce integration
- Working with project managers to clarify requirements/deliverables and define functional specifications for back-end solutions
- Overseeing and taking part in technical quality assurance and bug fixes to ensure ideal performance
- Providing thoughtful and precise estimates for new projects
Continuing to learn new technologies and work to apply them on our projects as our brand’s growth
- Over time, be the tech’ person of the team
What we expect you’re capable of
- Strong knowledge and experience
- Able to integrate multi payment gateways based on geo IP
- Strong experience in Woocommerce, able to integrate geo IP rules
- Deep understanding of the WordPress platform
- Can work with / develop multilingual ecommerce wordpress sites with significant transactions and turnover each single month
- Experience and skills in working with Woocommerce
- Ability to create quality and maintainable code
- Ability to create fully custom themes based on static templates for sat sites
- Basic verbal and written English skills
- Understanding of how to create custom WordPress plugins, object-oriented programming
- Our brands are depending on complex geo IP’s usability. It’s important that you can make changes smoothly depending on geo IP’s, including payment gateways, pages should be visible or not etc. It’s important for us that you are comfortable in executing that.
We are a successful ecommerce business, original from London, however recently relocated to Belgrade, Serbia where we are now looking to scale up the business over the coming months. With a dynamic atmosphere that creates a unique working environment, we hope to build the best opportunities for you to help our brands to success even further.
Are you in? Then please send your CV, together with a cover letter, to David at firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting time: ASAP
Salary: For the right individual, very competitive
Based in Belgrade, Serbia, however we welcome individuals that live/work remotely.
Strictly no agencies please.