Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Medior/Senior Java (JEE) Developer
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated colleague who would like to work at a young and dynamic company specializing in the complete end-to-end delivery of high-impact JEE web-applications. We are a group of peers who leverage modern methodologies (e.g. AGILE, SCRUM), state-of-the-art technologies, (BigData) cloud solutions, we’re even an ‘Advanced Consulting Partner’ of Amazon Web Services. We implement complex solutions with a number of top clients (e.g. Ziggo, Randstad, Weight Watchers, MyOrder, KPN, Sligro). Our office is based in Amsterdam near the RAI station and is home to our European headquarters.
What This Job Entails:
• Design and develop server side applications using Java, Spring, SpringMVC, Hibernate and other open source technologies
• Design and develop enterprise RESTful web services
• Work with Mobile Architects and Developers to implement solutions
• Work as part of an Agile team (Scrum) on leading edge technologies
As part of the senior role you’ll be responsible for software architecture as well, depending on the project team you’re working in.
The Skills We’re Looking For:
• 4+ years’ experience developing applications software
• Developing RESTful web services using JEE/Java/Spring
• Experience with at least one or two RDBMS, such as Oracle, MySql, or PostgreSQL and use of Hibernate, ORMs and/or jdbc
• Clear understanding of design patterns
• Demonstrated experience working with teams using Agile methodologies
• Experience with integration frameworks such as Apache Camel or Mule
• Understanding of document description languages such as JSON and XML
• Working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and Git Flow
Our main working language is English, so a good command of the English language is required. And if you have a good sense of humor and a passion for technology, then we’re looking for you!
Salary & Benefits
As a highly ambitious company we are growing fast. We operate a lean team with a start-up mentality, keeping base salaries in line with that mindset. The value of that is hands-on work in leading edge, innovative projects with world's best companies, and little bureaucracy or timelines for growth. Highly capable, ambitious professionals who can drive impact can grow quickly and learn a tremendous amount along the way.
And besides a competitive base salary, we offer you:
• €100,- for health insurance compensation
• A pension plan, where we contribute the most part
• 25 holidays
• Travel costs compensation
• Stock options
• Bonus plan
• We will help you obtain a knowledge migrant status including the favorable 30% tax ruling for foreign knowledge workers in the Netherlands
• Friday afternoon drinks :-)
• Our office is located a 3-minute walk from the Amsterdam RAI train station
If Interested in this position please contact you dedicated recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org