Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
MarketForce Corporation is the leading compiler of new business data. We mine data about new businesses starting up all across the country and make that list of new businesses available to our customers so that they can market to these new businesses. We have been in business for over 30 years, focusing exclusively on providing postal addresses of new businesses. We are expanding to now also collect digital media information of new businesses such as email addresses, web sites, and social media accounts related to new businesses. MarketForce Corporation is a small family business where all of the employees work from home and utilize technology for collaboration.
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building web scraping applications using C# and .NET parsing libraries. Must have experience working with the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE. Experience with Entity Framework, SQL Server and the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform is desired but not required. Must have knowledge of parsing HTML and working with CSV, XML and JSON file formats, as well as experience consuming web services.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop a solution that processes the list of websites created every day and scrape each web site to determine which sites are “new businesses”. Then for each site that is a business, you will need to mine applicable data from their site and store it in our SQL Server database. Additionally, you will be responsible for mining data about new businesses from sites such as Facebook and Google plus. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
● Translate requirements into designs and functional solutions
● Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
● Integrate data storage solutions such as SQL Server and Azure Blob storage
● Collaborate on project tasks identified in Visual Studio Team Services
● Utilize source code version control using GIT and Visual Studio Team Services
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
● Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization Skills
● Strong knowledge of HTML parser technologies
● Strong knowledge of .NET framework
● Proficient in C# language
● Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
● Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
● Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
● Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT, Team Foundation Server or Visual Studio Online
Kako da se prijavite:
– Prijave sa CV-om na engleskom i subjectom ".NET developer position”, kao i očekivanom mesečnom platom ili cenom radnog sata slati na adresu email@example.com najkasnije do 10.03.2017. godine
– Biće kontaktirani samo kandidati koji uđu u uži izbor