Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
ITAF ICT Services d.o.o.
Are you an open-source geek?
Do you have the following joke against the wall above your bed?
#unzip; strip; touch; grep;
> finger; mount; fsck;
> more; yes; unmount; sleep
Do you like to roll up your sleeves and get your hands on an advanced and large-scale Linux infrastructure?
Great! Than you're the one we need for this job!
As a Linux system engineer you get involved in managing, improving and extending our Linux server park, which includes:
- real-time monitoring infrastructure (Icinga)
- backup infrastructure (Bareos)
- configuration automation systems (Ansible, API, scripting)
- large-scale provisioning (OpenNebula, NetBox)
- performance and capacity monitoring (Cacti)
- in-house linux security updates framework
- PVM and HVM hypervisors (mostly Xen, but also some ESX)
- mail & collaboration platforms (Zimbra, Kerio)
- authentication & authorisation systems (OpenLDAP, FreeRADIUS, TACACS+)
- high-availability database clusters (MySQL, Postgres)
- storage & network file systems (iSCSI SAN appliances, samba, NFS, DRBD, Glusterfs, heartbeat)
- web/mail hosting platforms (ISPconfig)
- layer4-7 loadbalancers (LVS, haproxy)
- Stateful firewalls (pfSense – ok, we admit going astray to BSD-land for this one)
- Remote access solutions (OpenVPN)
- Web application servers (Apache, Tomcat)
- DNS servers (PowerDNS, BIND9)
The above list should make your mouth water.
So, you've not browsed away yet? Great! Read on to find out what we expect from the ideal candidate for this role:
- you have a bachelor or master degree in IT or equivalent working experience
- a good understanding of networking technologies from layer 1 till layer 7
- you are a CLI-junkie with excellent linux implementation and analytical troubleshooting skills
- you say "boot" instead of "hi", "halt" instead of "bye"
- you perform under pressure and take pride in getting things right first time
- you like working in team, with other engineers and application developers
- you are comfortable in English, both written and spoken in a technical business environment
- you're keen on making things repeatable, modular and standardised
- your wiki-based documentation skills are unmatched
- you have a flexible working style and are open to out-of-office hours migration work
- you take ownership of the tasks assigned to you and see them through till the end
- you are a quick learner and pick up new stuff easily
We offer you:
- A challenging IT environment, constantly being improved and expanded
- Exposure to lots of technically interesting stuff.
- Job security. We are looking for people who want to join the team for a long period.
- A career path: the more you put in, the more you will get out of it
- A competitive salary in line with your competences and experience with the opportunity to grow in proportion with your skill set, motivation and the ownership that you take.
Interested to apply?
Copy the link below in your browser and fill in our questionnaire!