Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Data Scientist / Big Data Analytics Engineer
The Client's central data platform hosts hundreds of millions of professional profiles, along with education and work history, contact information, company information and links to social media pages.
The purpose of this project is to mine this information for unique, valuable insights on individual professionals, departments and entire companies. This information may include similarity rating between profiles, individual predictors for career velocity, key term analysis on free form text about people and companies and other derivatives.
This position will require a data scientist or advanced data analyst who is comfortable with the tools and methods of mining big data, preferably with the ability to script and code the algorithms that derive these insights.
Also important is a proactive approach to identifying interesting insights from the data. There is very significant unexplored potential in both the currently available data sets and those on the platform's road map for the immediate and near future.
• Formal educational background in computer science, software engineering,
mathematics or related disciplines
• Experience with data mining tools and platforms
• Experience scripting and/or coding algorithms and handling result sets
• Experience with big data systems and database engines
Work with the Data Services and Product Management teams to:
• Map business goals to data deliverables,
• Define and prioritize the business logic underlying each data insight,
• Define the algorithms,
• Develop, test and tune each derivative,
• Hand over the final code to the Data Services Engineering team for integration to the data platform
• The client company is based in San Francisco
• This is a role within the Technology department, which consists of Product
Management and Engineering
• This position reports to the Director of Data Services