Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Senior/Medior PHP Programmer
We are looking for:
Medior/Senior PHP Programmer
• Position is full time and will require a minimum of 40 hours per week of work
• Working hours are Monday to Friday from 10am to 6 PM
Who are we?
We are team of experienced IT professionals who combines knowledge and expertise to design. We provide high quality and cost-effective solutions with over 10 years of experience in software developing and maintaining for different industries
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking a knowledgeable Medior or Senior PHP developer with experience in an Enterprise environment who is motivated, creative, and fun, to develop and maintain Enterprise-class web applications.
• Full-Time, 10am-18pm
• Company Internet connection
• Must be located in the Belgrade and be eligible to work for us
• In collaboration with other developers, determine effective programming architectures, development strategies, and infrastructure choices to achieve business goals and satisfy stakeholder requirements
• Plan, code, unit test, and deploy major projects, features, and applications
• Troubleshoot major applications; determine appropriate solutions, mitigation plans, and bug fixes.
• Build complex applications using best-practice development methodologies, design patterns, simple functions, and solid OOP foundational design
• Produce maintainable, documented, and highly-readable code every time
• Contribute to best-practice development methodologies in CakePHP and potentially other MVC frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, etc.)
• Mentor Junior Developers by monitoring their approach to problem solving, testing and adherence to coding standards
• Perform code review on commits from contributing developers to audit the work, and ensure developer adherence to coding standards and established best-practices
Self-management and time management are critical in this role. Without it, you will not be successful. Other requirements include:
• Passionate about development in an Enterprise environment and a track record of developing stable, foundational code and applications.
• Expert knowledge with any of the big MVC frameworks and ability to shift between frameworks will suffice.
• A communication professional – must be able to explain technical issues to a non-technical person
• Understand the difference between start-ups (which we are not) and mid-sized companies (which we are), and the technological challenges that mid-sized companies face.
• Highly-attentive to detail and able to cross all the t’s and dot all the i’s every time.
• There is direct project oversight, but you are expected to take ownership of your work and your projects, establish deadlines, and communicate progress proactively
• Eager to research and learn in a self-directed way to keep an eye on the major players in the industry (always improving)
• Easygoing, fun, and a team player – must be able to comprehend highly-advanced forms of sarcasm
• Experience with clustered LEMP stack
• An active github (or similar) account with code you’re proud of to share
• We prefer a great/interested/excited programmer with less experience to an unmotivated or unengaged programmer with tons of experience.
Interested candidates may submit a covering letter and detailed CV electronically on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org