This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software (www.scopicsoftware.com) is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees and all employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. Scopic Soft-ware is looking to hire a talented and hardworking System Administrator (Junior - Intermediate) to work remotely from home. Work hours are flexible. Projects are interesting and challenging.
Candidate will be responsible for the following. Perform as a system admin by supporting deployment and operations of servers and applications in production and other environments. Help define and enhance server provisioning and application deployment tools and processes. Use system resource utilization and monitoring tools to identify potential problem areas before they result in incidents. Troubleshoot network and software issues. Learn new technologies as needed.
• 2+ years of working experience as a System Administrator
• Shell Scripting (either): BASH, PowerShell
• Systems Administration: Linux
• Version Management (either): Git, SVN
• Web Servers (one or more of): Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, IIS
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home
• Good PC and internet connection
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• System Administration: Windows
• Hands-on experience implementing and configuring cloud environments (e.g. AWS,Azure, Google Cloud)
• Configuration Management: Ansible (preferred), Chef, or Puppet
• Understanding of VPNs and remote access tools
This is a part-time position.
Hourly range rate is $10-$15/hour depending on experience and skills.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0fu1f
Or send your CV In English to: firstname.lastname@example.org