JHP201709001 EXPERIENCED IT PROJECT MANAGER
EXPERIENCED IT PROJECT MANAGER (M/W)
For our Client, a successful international company, Business Pool SEE is searching for motivated and qualified candidates for the following position based in New Belgrade: EXPERIENCED IT PROJECT MANAGER (M/W)
The IT project manager will be on top and overall responsible of a very dynamic team tasked with development and support of customer facing and internal software as well as assisting to the operations team in the deployment and configuration tasks required. They will work with multiple technologies carrying out projects of different nature. The work is to be developed within office hours with on call support during off hours in shift with the other members of the team. Reports on daily basis.
Project Management on headcount team of up to 10 people manging:
• Planning, Scheduling and management of the overall implementation
• Actively manage the project process through implementation planning, scheduling, and execution of the solution deployment
• Utilizes Agile software development (ASD) methodology, Best Practices in Scope, Time, Resource, Quality, Risk, Cost & Communications Management
• Perform PMO tasks such as revenue forecasting and tracking, resource allocations, billing, and collections
• Ensuring that project tasks are completed within deadlines and ensures the tasking guidance from the customer is clear and unambiguous
• Communicate status and issue resolution with clients, senior management, and internal team members
• Manage client relationship through face-to-face meetings and conference calls
• Improve team performance by building team cohesiveness, leading, mentoring, training, and motivating in order to facilitate cooperation, ensuring project efficiency and boosting morale
• Identify and resolve issues by partnering with client, vendor, and internal groups
Success will be measured by
• Quality, accuracy and speed on work.
• Quality and accuracy on reporting.
• On-Call response.
• Quality and accuracy of documentation created.
• Compliance with Company policies.
• Attendance to work.
• Agreed KPIs with Head of Project management.
• Quality and accuracy on solving eventually arising problems.
• Fluent English speaker.
• Ability to work under stress conditions.
• Demonstrated Team work attitude and experience.
• Ability to quickly learn about new technologies and attitude to do it.
• Persistent, will not leave a work unfinished.
• Manage tasks from beginning to delivery. Able to finish tasks started by others.
• Honest, able to learn quickly from self-mistakes.
• Loyal and committed to the objectives of department and company.
• Open minded approach to work
• Flexible approach to work conditions and shifts to meet business needs
• Good communication skills
• High moral standards
• Good communicator across levels
• Strong problem-solving abilities
• Able to work comfortably in a betting/e-gaming business environment.
Skills, Experience, Qualifications / Training
Preferred Qualifications and knowledge
• Management of 3 - 4 (small to medium) projects simultaneously
• 3-7 years Project Management experience in high-tech systems implementation, managing projects from inception to completion
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, especially MS Project and SharePoint and other MS Office tools
• Strong organizational, negotiation and influencing skills
• Basic Telephony knowledge specializing in Rating, Routing & Billing systems is a plus
• Willingness to International travel
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or IT-related discipline is required
• Agile software development (ASD) methodology
• Scrum methodology experience is a must
• Web Development experience
• Java EE / .NET (C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net) experience
• SQL experience
• HTML / CSS experience
• PL/SQL experience or understanding
• XML technologies deep understanding.
• JSON deep understanding.
• REST / SOAP Services experience or deep understanding.
• Spring Framework experience or understanding
Advantages (experience or understanding)
• Grunt, Webpack or equivalent.
• Git version control system.
• English (must)
• Spanish (it’s a plus)
We offer the opportunity to manage an international team of developers in one of the renowned companies in their field.
The person of this profile will respond directly to the Head of Project Management
Availability to travel (few times only) is requested.
If you think that you are fitting to this profile and if you are interested in, please send us your CV and a short Cover letter to email@example.com
Subject: JHP201709001 EXPERIENCED IT PROJECT MANAGER (M/W) – NEW BELGRADE (SRB)
The deadline for the application is the 15.11.2017